Arrested in Florida?
- Search Florida Arrest by county
- Find out how Bail Bonds works
- Get Criminal Court Case information.
- Search Florida Jails by county quickly and easily.
- Do you Know your Rights in Florida?
- Don’t have money for a Private Attorney? Go Pro-Se!
- Learn what Florida Law say about your case.
The information on this site will always be free for Florida residents and visitors.
Locate our search box at the top of the page and enter question keywords to learn more.
Alachua Baker Bay Bradford Brevard Broward Calhoun Charlotte Citrus Clay Collier Columbia Desoto Dixie Duval Escambia Flagler Franklin Gadsden Gilchrist Glades Gulf Hamilton Hardee Hendry Hernando Highlands Hillsborough Holmes Indian River Jackson Jefferson Lafayette Lake Lee Leon Levy Liberty Madison Marion Manatee Martin Miami-Dade Monroe Nassau Okaloosa Okeechobee Orange Osceola Palm Beach Pasco Pinellas Polk Putnam Santa Rosa St. Johns St. Lucie Sarasota Seminole Sumter Suwannee Taylor Union Volusia Wakulla Walton Washington
FAQs – Frequently asked questions:
- What happens at BOND HEARING?
- Cash Bond vs. Bail Bond What are your options?
- Inmate to Defendant: What happens after you post bail
- How do you satisfy a Bench Warrant in Florida?
- What are your rights with the Police?
- What does it mean to “sign on a bond”
- What is Pre-trial Services?
- What is Drug Possession?
- What are DUI Arrest Penalties in Florida?
TIP: Get help getting your life on track, Fix your credit
Arrest & Bail Bonds
- What happens when someone gets arrested in Florida
- What are my options to get out of Jail in Florida
- What happens at Bond Hearing
- How to get a Bond Reduction
- What is Pre-Trial Services
Release & Court Case
- What is Arraignment
- What is Pro se Legal Representation
- How does Florida classify Felony and Misdemeanors
- How to Plea Bargain a Good Deal
- What you should expect from your Criminal Defense Attorney
- What is an Arthur Hearing?
- Florida DUI Arrest Penalties Fines and Fees
- What is Nolo Contendere or No Contest Plea
- What is Petit Theft
- What is Drug Possession
TIP: Focus on something that better serves you
- Chapter 775-896 – Florida Crimes
- FS. 322.34 – DWLS Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled or disqualified
- FS. 784.011 – Assault , Battery, Culpable Negligence
- FS. 741.281 – Domestic Violence
- FS. 812.02 – Burglary
- FS. 812.014 – Grand Theft, Robbery
- FS. 948.06 – Violation of Probation or Community Control
- Fourth Amendment – unreasonable searches and seizures
- Fifth Amendment – protection against self incrimination
- Sixth Amendment – right to a speedy trial
- Eighth Amendment – prohibits excessive bail