Did you miss your court date in Broward County?

Recall your warrant and reset your hearing with a “DEFENDANT’S REQUEST FORM/ORDER”

These forms request to Recall your Warrant for Arrest, Reinstate your bond, Clear your Driver License Suspension, Reset traffic hearings, reset arraignment, reset trial.

You will need to provide the Clerk of Courts with a reason for your request, ie.. You didn’t receive your date due to change of address, or your car broke down in the morning before court and you couldn’t get there on time.

With this form you Warrant will stay active until the Judge Grants the order, which could take up to 2-3 weeks. So keep in mind, you will staill have a warrant for your arrest until the order is granted.